Here are the top ten Tone Deaf comics from 2011 (as ranked by total pageviews)-
10. Intonation Pain Scale
9. Choir Room Rules
8. Tonal Functions of a Major Scale Go Clubbing
7. Marching Band Bingo
6. Top Ten Things Wind Players Do That Annoy Percussionists
5. First Suite in Eb Judge’s Critique
4. Band Room Rules
3. How Drill Charts Are Read
2. Top Ten Things Percussionists Do That Annoy Wind Players
1. What Mahler Symphony Did You Hear
If I’m going to be completely honest, the Mahler comic completely took me by surprise. I thought that one was going to be purely for my ego and that people would not really enjoy it. How wrong I was. As a cartoonist you never can tell what is going to hit and what isn’t. I guess the same goes for wind band music and anything else.
Thanks for reading all of my comics from 2011 and I hope you stick around for 2012! I have lots of great things lined up and I invite you to check it all out. Thanks!
What have been some of your favorite Tone Deaf comics that did not appear on this list? Tell us in the comments section. Thanks!!!